Friday, 28 September 2012

Back from Sydney!

Hi all
Well I have spent five intense days learning all about pastoral care (chaplaincy) in Sydney and made some great new friends (see photo). I was fortunate to stay at Justine's where Zeldy-dog remembered she really did love and trust me and sat on my lap. It only took three days. I think that is a record! Fortunately I had Penny-dog in reserve who even attempted a late night entry into my boudoir.... she really loves me.
So now I am a qualified pastoral care worker (although I cant be employed as one! That takes another 400 hours study...). Let's see if Kempsey is ready for my style of spiritual care!
The highlight of the trip was being chatted up by a 28 year HOT plumber on the flight down. Did I get his number? No.... some things are best left as wonderful potentials! The fantasy will no doubt exceed any reality.
Next instalment, the move and the chook with a manky foot.