Mum has arrived in olde Kempsey town and is gracing my little home with her leopard print pyjamas. She looks like she has been half swallowed by one of the big cats, with just her head yet to be consumed. I shall try and sneak a photo when she is not looking.
Two real estate agents took her out yesterday to look at 4 homes. To my surprise she only struck off one! Her hormones must be in a good place right now. Her fave is a cottage on a postage stamp of a garden but I am still holding out hope for the 70's mansion and the 20's blue house which we will view together on the weekend. I have already seen both of them and have just received the brilliant news that 20s blue was rewired only 8 years ago! This was Mum's principle reservation - old house, fatal wiring. 'Whats a few volts' I countered, but no.
So permanent housing may be just around the corner (literally, both 70s and 20s are within a few hundred meters of my rental)! Am very excited. Time to browse the RSPCA website for my new pooch......