Will I got out the spending plastic again today. I couldn't turn down a dour looking print of Queen Vicki in her mourning outfit. Really old. The antique shop chap has the hubby back at home and the son, so I may extend my royal collection. There is a great old print of Queen Liz celebrating her coronation at the Salvos Op Shop. It has a big sticker on it; Not for Sale. Spoil sports.
The decor at my place is starting to take a decidely Nana turn. I will have to add key funky items to rev it up a bit. Finding it tricky here in Kempsey town.....
The sale of my house has finally become unconditional - whoo hoo!
Oh by the way, everyone has been struggling with Comments so I have turned the buggers off. Should you wish to make a witty comment, please email it to me and should it meet my high standards I will post it.
Daddy is coming to town at the end of the month, with Rosemary in tow (literally in tow). I shall be showing him the highlights and lowlights of the local townships. If we are lucky we might get some stones thrown at the car when we speed down Middleton St. A fully immersive experience. Dad and I had a similar bonding experience in the states, when we stumbled into the deserted streets of Alameda (San Fran); the murder capital of the world. Dad refused to stop at the red lights and was full prepared to run the lot! Such courage.
I went on an excursion to Gladstone yesterday (15 mins out of town). The township is split by the Macleay river, with the farside called Smithtown. There is a Nestle factory there. I was unable to take photos as the security guard threw me to the ground (ooer) and wrested me for my iPhone. He was worried I would photograph the milk formula cruise missile they have aimed at African women.
Having retained the iPhone I then left it at the pub. Fortunately the bar staff noseyed around in the contacts and found the name of the local real estate agent and left it at her office for me. Small town.
There are already rumours getting around about me. Someone mention to Viryadana there was a new woman in town with red hair who was a Buddhist and was doing scripture classes at East Kempsey primary. Not even the people at Naga Naga new I had trained for scripture recently! And no, I am not doing scripture at East Kempsey primary, although the Buddhist Council did ring them and let them know I was in town! So someone is linking up the dots. Apparently there is also another woman running around with red hair and a tattoo on her head (but on the side of her head). Can't wait to meet her.
The decor at my place is starting to take a decidely Nana turn. I will have to add key funky items to rev it up a bit. Finding it tricky here in Kempsey town.....
The sale of my house has finally become unconditional - whoo hoo!
Oh by the way, everyone has been struggling with Comments so I have turned the buggers off. Should you wish to make a witty comment, please email it to me and should it meet my high standards I will post it.
Daddy is coming to town at the end of the month, with Rosemary in tow (literally in tow). I shall be showing him the highlights and lowlights of the local townships. If we are lucky we might get some stones thrown at the car when we speed down Middleton St. A fully immersive experience. Dad and I had a similar bonding experience in the states, when we stumbled into the deserted streets of Alameda (San Fran); the murder capital of the world. Dad refused to stop at the red lights and was full prepared to run the lot! Such courage.
I went on an excursion to Gladstone yesterday (15 mins out of town). The township is split by the Macleay river, with the farside called Smithtown. There is a Nestle factory there. I was unable to take photos as the security guard threw me to the ground (ooer) and wrested me for my iPhone. He was worried I would photograph the milk formula cruise missile they have aimed at African women.
Having retained the iPhone I then left it at the pub. Fortunately the bar staff noseyed around in the contacts and found the name of the local real estate agent and left it at her office for me. Small town.
There are already rumours getting around about me. Someone mention to Viryadana there was a new woman in town with red hair who was a Buddhist and was doing scripture classes at East Kempsey primary. Not even the people at Naga Naga new I had trained for scripture recently! And no, I am not doing scripture at East Kempsey primary, although the Buddhist Council did ring them and let them know I was in town! So someone is linking up the dots. Apparently there is also another woman running around with red hair and a tattoo on her head (but on the side of her head). Can't wait to meet her.