Everyone from Naga Naga has now dropped by. The evidence is in the kitchen in three bowls. I have lemons and limes to last me a few lifetimes! Wonderful.
My little fridge is proving to be a very good one so I am quite happy with that purchase. Buying second hand bar fridges can be perilous.
Today I walked into town and bought a few bits and bobs. Good exercise. I have also signed up for an art class on Wednesday nights. Noice! Thats yoga Tuesdays, art class Wednesday and weekends at the Naga. Sorted.
I am getting heaps of sleep. I go to bed about 9:30 (boredom is a great sleeping pill) and then get up at 8am. How good is that. It wont last. Must.... get.... a..... job..... argh.
Tonight was borlotti bean soup. I was a lot less messy this time. Evidence from the lentil soup debacle was all over the kitchen floor this morning and on one of my cat slippers. Oh the shame.
My little fridge is proving to be a very good one so I am quite happy with that purchase. Buying second hand bar fridges can be perilous.
Today I walked into town and bought a few bits and bobs. Good exercise. I have also signed up for an art class on Wednesday nights. Noice! Thats yoga Tuesdays, art class Wednesday and weekends at the Naga. Sorted.
I am getting heaps of sleep. I go to bed about 9:30 (boredom is a great sleeping pill) and then get up at 8am. How good is that. It wont last. Must.... get.... a..... job..... argh.
Tonight was borlotti bean soup. I was a lot less messy this time. Evidence from the lentil soup debacle was all over the kitchen floor this morning and on one of my cat slippers. Oh the shame.