Monday, 11 July 2011

More rental changes!

Well there has been yet another change in my rental accommodation plans! I have found a house that is for sale (things take a long time to sell in the country) and the owner is happy to take on a temporary tenant. This saves me having to sign a lease for a fixed amount of time. It's a cute little cottage with a verandah and a garden. I can walk into town and to the river. Noice!
I started packing on the weekend and have now got 5 boxes all ready. My room looks like it has exploded (the same as always according to Justine) and I have to fight my way to the bed.
On the weekend I also had a farewell High Tea at Young St and two dinners. I have one more dinner to go and the send off is complete.
I showed Mum the house I like (on the internet) which is for sale and she was underwhelmed. - sigh- So hard to please!
Starting to get a bit nervy now and a bit sad about leaving so many fabulous friends. Little tear....