Another night indoors watching black and white sic fi movies (thank you 50 mega pack of DVDs!). No rain up here to speak of although I hear it is bad back in olde Sydney towne.
Today I did a run near the river using my Couchto5k app, then tracked my food intake in my MyNetDairy app and then meditated to the bells on my Insight Timer app. Gosh I love my iPhone. I have a sic fi movie app on that too! Can only use it when I have heaps of download left at the end of the month.
No news on the job front although I have not really been motivated. Enjoying just faffing about.
The magnolias are out in full bloom on the streets. When I first saw one (they don't grow in Perth) I thought the flowers were fake! I found it hard to believe that someone would go to all that effort to attach fake flowers (although they do it in Japan during the apple blossom festival if the blossoms are running late). Even after I felt them I still thought they were fake!
I spent lunch at the health food shop catching up with Dirhaprahba and Aksasamati from the community. They had a short holiday at South West Rocks and saw whales and dolphins. Lucky chooks.
I bought a few cushions and did a big food shop. Made a bit of a mess in the kitchen making lentil soup with my new stick mixer. A goodly portion ended up on the floor. Tomorrow I will attempt yoghurt in my farewell gift EasyYo. I am confident I will make less mess with that one.
Well I must go, meteorites have just crashed in Cornwall and seem to have originated from the Moon. They crashed in formation (very un-meteor like) so it is all very suspicious. Oooohh they just irradiated the women with the big hair and have possessed her. Cool
Today I did a run near the river using my Couchto5k app, then tracked my food intake in my MyNetDairy app and then meditated to the bells on my Insight Timer app. Gosh I love my iPhone. I have a sic fi movie app on that too! Can only use it when I have heaps of download left at the end of the month.
No news on the job front although I have not really been motivated. Enjoying just faffing about.
The magnolias are out in full bloom on the streets. When I first saw one (they don't grow in Perth) I thought the flowers were fake! I found it hard to believe that someone would go to all that effort to attach fake flowers (although they do it in Japan during the apple blossom festival if the blossoms are running late). Even after I felt them I still thought they were fake!
I spent lunch at the health food shop catching up with Dirhaprahba and Aksasamati from the community. They had a short holiday at South West Rocks and saw whales and dolphins. Lucky chooks.
I bought a few cushions and did a big food shop. Made a bit of a mess in the kitchen making lentil soup with my new stick mixer. A goodly portion ended up on the floor. Tomorrow I will attempt yoghurt in my farewell gift EasyYo. I am confident I will make less mess with that one.
Well I must go, meteorites have just crashed in Cornwall and seem to have originated from the Moon. They crashed in formation (very un-meteor like) so it is all very suspicious. Oooohh they just irradiated the women with the big hair and have possessed her. Cool