Big day at the library today; got so absorbed in what I was doing they had to kick me out at 6pm. They have an appalling DVD library so tonight I am watching Dr Who with Tom Baker with Gremlins and The Goodies in reserve. So far the archaeologist has been possessed by worm aliens. Love it.
I spent the weekend at Naga Naga and enjoyed collecting cow poo for the garden. I even got specially dressed for the occasion. Observe how flattering the patterns are around my hips. I stayed overnight in a wee caravan and generally had a good time. I did the big walk up the ridge of the property to see Megha's new solitary container being finished off (yes, they have converted a container). It looks amazing! So posh. She will be spending a year there so it needs to be comfy. I did take some photos but was embargoed from releasing them on my blog. They only want the images released once it is all finished and looking good. They have also made new paths into the surrounding bush which lead to beautiful bush shrines. I have uploaded a photo of my favourite.
No luck on the job front. I was going to apply for a job with the Red Cross here in Kempsey, working with youth. But I don't like youth. So I changed my mind.
I have realised I forgot to tell people I have sold my house in Camperdown. There is 4 days remaining of a cooling off period so it may yet fall through. Mum has still not had any firm nibbles on her house in Bundaberg. So I am not looking at any new properties at the moment.
Tonight I had bean soup again. I think I made a bit too much bean soup….
I spent the weekend at Naga Naga and enjoyed collecting cow poo for the garden. I even got specially dressed for the occasion. Observe how flattering the patterns are around my hips. I stayed overnight in a wee caravan and generally had a good time. I did the big walk up the ridge of the property to see Megha's new solitary container being finished off (yes, they have converted a container). It looks amazing! So posh. She will be spending a year there so it needs to be comfy. I did take some photos but was embargoed from releasing them on my blog. They only want the images released once it is all finished and looking good. They have also made new paths into the surrounding bush which lead to beautiful bush shrines. I have uploaded a photo of my favourite.
No luck on the job front. I was going to apply for a job with the Red Cross here in Kempsey, working with youth. But I don't like youth. So I changed my mind.
I have realised I forgot to tell people I have sold my house in Camperdown. There is 4 days remaining of a cooling off period so it may yet fall through. Mum has still not had any firm nibbles on her house in Bundaberg. So I am not looking at any new properties at the moment.
Tonight I had bean soup again. I think I made a bit too much bean soup….